Tuesday 12 April 2011

2 weeks to go....

OK, so just less than. I've now received my formal paperwork from my new job - still nothing from the old one - and we've given notice on our flat in London. The estate agent has made it look lovely on their website! If I were a potential tenant, I'd totally rent it! (It is in a fabulous location - I am totally going to miss this part of London, and when we move back, this is going to be one of my first points of call - so many friendly people, particularly all at Jelly!)

Packing is slow going, as usual - we're going to get boxes this week, though, which should help. and the estate agent and frequent visitors should encourage us to pack rapidly! I have a bag of clothes to go to the charity shop this week, so that's something at least... And books. I'm going to look through my remaining books this week and get rid of the ones I can find for Kindle. I love my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment