Sunday 3 April 2011

D -21 - move preparation

Well, so, 3 weeks today left until we abandon the country. Still not even the slightest effort towards packing made. Though I am determined to sort out my clothes this afternoon. (As I haven't yet got out of bed, this might be a rash commitment. But I am nothing if not dedicated to keeping the promises I make, even if they are only made on a blog no-one yet reads, because it's still hidden.)

I have yet to receive any formal paperwork from my new job, but I'm serenely rising above the slight panic this would normally induce, and trusting that it will turn up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I can see us getting to the last week before we move and still having done no packing, though. Also need to give notice on this flat. Aren't last-minute, rushed moves the greatest? By far the best way to do your international moves, I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment