Sunday 22 May 2011

Presenting: Pasta Kettle!

Breakfast today is pain au chocolate, baguette and jam and coffee. With sunshine and Paris to follow.

Coffee is made in a cafetiere, courtesy of The Pasta Kettle, which amuses me every time I look at it. A Christmas present from my little brother, there's a long and complicated story behind it, but I think the photos are entertaining enough even without that. (Basically, can you cook pasta in a kettle? We eventually concluded that maybe. Hence, the below.) The box is even better, but that's in a cupboard somewhere I can't reach, so another time...

Pasta Kettle, in all its glory:

Pasta Kettle

Pasta Kettle

Pasta Kettle

Pasta Kettle

Some slight water/steam damage has unfortuantely affected the writing in the next couple, but I hope you can still make them out!

Pasta Kettle

Pasta Kettle

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!!!! I have no idea why this idea wasnt thought of earlier!!! Btw, lots of people asking about you, can I at least tell a select few you're settling in Paris and will poke your head in soon? Hope all is well in your new job (whatever it is, you didnt tell me)
    Take care of you,

    ReplyDelete