Friday 1 July 2011

Last weekend in the sunshine

Last weekend was gloriously hot, before the horrendous heat that was Monday. I'm going to try and forget about Monday, it was just unpleasant. My office isn't airconditioned, and that's all we need say about that...

The weekend was lovely though, and I walked through Paris taking random photos, many of which are flowers in the jardin des Tuileries. I think (maybe) that mousing over the pictures should give you some information about where they were taken. If it doesn't work, and you really care, let me know and I might caption them.

Place de Clichy

Gare St Lazare

Gare St Lazare

One of the many alien tiles

Rue de Vienne

Place de la Concorde

Place de la Concorde

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Giant bubbles in St Michel

I ended the day eating icecream in the Jardin de Luxembourg. (Which, coincidentally, backs onto the Senat. Which is where I went for a tour today, and photos will follow if my phone worked properly...)

Jardin de Luxembourg

Jardin de Luxembourg

2 comments:

  1. yes, the mousing works just fine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you! It's always good when technology works...

    ReplyDelete