Sunday 5 June 2011

Catch up on my day (boring, but it's my blog, so hush...)

Today was a ridiculously lazy day today, it was bliss. I sat in the park reading in the sunshine all afternoon! (Bill Bryson's Neither Here Nor There, in case you were wondering...)

I had meant to do more energetic and cultural things - today is the first Sunday of the month, on which lots of Paris museums which normally charge an entrance fee let everyone in for free. (Like the Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay, amongst others.) But I've done my back in and it hurts when I move (or sit down, or lie down or stand still, but mostly when I walk), so sitting in the park was about all I'm up to at the moment - I'm hoping to find an osteopath tomorrow who will work a miracle.

And I can smell dinner now - it's been cooking for ages (beef tomato and potato stew) and I'm starving, so I am unilaterally deciding it must be ready. Have a good week!

(I have photos of baby ducks that I might upload if I can get my phone to function properly. I've been putting off dealing with the horror that is French mobile phone buying so far, but it's getting silly now. Must be brave and go to the phone shop...)

No comments:

Post a Comment